Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I ordered "hurcules Hooks" three weeks ago over the phone, and still not received them. Why?

This is pretty humorous. I just ordered Hercules Hooks about 2 weeks ago as well. First I had to sit through 45 minutes of "special offers", then had to sit through another 30 minutes of "terms and conditions", and then FINALLY I got to make my order. They fed me all this jargin about how I can get a discount on the hooks if I accept at least two of the "special offers", I said "no" but they kept persisting. It's like trying to cancel an order with AOL %26gt;.%26lt;





Anyway... I have heard nothing about my hooks even being shipped yet, even though they guarenteed a call or e-mail when they are sent out.





In short: I have no idea why they don't send out. Maybe they simply have a crumby team running the place and can't get an order right. I say keep calling them until it's darn near habit or until they get those things to your door sealed with a kiss

I ordered "hurcules Hooks" three weeks ago over the phone, and still not received them. Why?
Call the people you brought them from and dont take no for an answer.
Reply:Are those the white hooks that have a suction cup on and they are supposed to stick tight and hold heavy items? You attatch them to the wall by putting the hook in an up position? If these are what I am thinking of, then don't worry about getting them_ they don't work. They fall off the wall.



visualarts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive