Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does anyone know how to use circular crochet hooks --(not knitting)... if so please explain. Thanks?

They are used for Tunisian or afghan crochet.


Here's a link I found to them http://crafts.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Circul...





For regular crochet they aren't needed because you only have one stitch on the hook at a time.





They look good. I want to get a pair. Tunisian is the only style of crochet that I haven't done yet.

Does anyone know how to use circular crochet hooks --(not knitting)... if so please explain. Thanks?
is this what is called Tunisia crochet ting I've seen it being done where the lady was using a needle and crochet hook I guess if using circular hooks it would form a tube.
Reply:I've been crocheting since I was a child, and I have never heard of such a thing. You can crochet in a circle, but it still only uses a regular crochet hook.



annual credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive