Sunday, March 14, 2010

REALLY complex situation, boy who i liked hooks up with his girl bff who likes me!?

This boy I was infatuated with accused me of stalking him at his work because I would go to the movies and he worked there. (whatever), he told his girl bff this. And apparently they both think i'm really pretty but then i'm really "strange" (they showed up to this house show tonight in indian and pirate costumes...)





The girl my friend said seemed like she wanted to be around me (she's bi) and ive always could tell she thought iw as cute because shed smile at me when shed talk.





she and him "do things together" (for fun)





WTF am I supposed to do? Hahaha?

REALLY complex situation, boy who i liked hooks up with his girl bff who likes me!?
Stay away from these two.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive