Friday, March 12, 2010

I have the really anoying thing that hooks my brozer to there secerrity web page and tell me to download stuff

as i said this program that i cant get rid of keeps draging my brozer places and theese to things on my tool bar keep flashing and poping up saying viris download this now bla bla bla i know it is total bull **** and i wish we had a govenment like china were the people who make these things would get their hands cut off but you know cant be a perfect world can it lol. any way i have ran ad-aware with no luck like last time and i need a free program that will remove these programs pease help lol i need to use my computer and this slows it down like HELL thanks for the help!!!!!!!

I have the really anoying thing that hooks my brozer to there secerrity web page and tell me to download stuff
Spyware. This is what you have making your browser go nuts. Google for some good anti-spyware programs and install them. Run them and get rid of teh spyware that is on your machine. Some good ones are Lavasoft Ad Adware, Spybot Search %26amp; Destoy, Spyware Blaster, Bazooka and there are many of them out there.



home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive