Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am looking for eagle claw jig hooks that can be purchased in large amounts on the internet?

Yea, I've got the link right here but your going to have to outbid me on a few things if you want them bad enough. A lot more hooks at a much better price at:


http://sporting-goods.listings.ebay.com/...





They have some great deals right now so you better jump right on it. I think they have a few 20 packs that I'm going to try to get my hands on.

I am looking for eagle claw jig hooks that can be purchased in large amounts on the internet?
You might want to try jann's netcraft, or barlow's tackle.Sometimes they are a few dollars cheaper than cabela's and bass pro.
Reply:Try the Bass Pro Shop website. I have the catalogue and they don't have a pack with a large quantity, but you can get packs of 10. There are other packs with assorted jigs in a box also. If they don't have what you want, try Cabela's.I put the links below. Good luck!




horses for loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive