Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Anyone has a portable external hard drive that hooks up to a Mac Powerbook w/out needing a power adapter?

I'm interested in getting a 160GB ext HD for my Mac G4 Powerbook. WD, Lacie, Seagate and Maxtor all make portable ext drives--but I know some of them can't draw enough power from the port. I want a drive that is just simple plug-n-play without any power cord. Recommendation? I'd like to get a reputable brand too if possible.

Anyone has a portable external hard drive that hooks up to a Mac Powerbook w/out needing a power adapter?
i have a 120gb hd from smartdisk called a firelite. it has a straight usb hookup. no external power necessary. and i think they make larger models if you need more storage room.


model # is usbflb120
Reply:we have one that is little but big enough to hold all th top gear seasons and a few more shows we love. plus a movie of 20 lol theres more than enough room. ill look and edit my post later.



annual credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive