Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do I connect the X Box 360 wires (hooks up from the TV) onto the Audio X Rocker (gaming chair)?

The wires seem to be too short - any ideas?? There is really no way that we can extend them from the X Box 360 to the chair (we have a TV wall unit). Thanks!!

How do I connect the X Box 360 wires (hooks up from the TV) onto the Audio X Rocker (gaming chair)?
Hi. I was having a problem connecting my PS2 to the Audio X Rocker using the diagram in the instructions. The diagram doesn't make it clear (well I don't think it does anyway) that if you connect your game console to the TV with an AV/RCA cable you need to connect the two audio plugs (the red and white ones) to the chair RCA plug cable using the included female to female plug adapters (they were included in my UK chair, not sure if they are in Canada). The yellow video plug stays in the TV.





Does that help you at all?





Extra note:





Try this:





If your games console attaches to your TV with AV leads





1. Leave the yellow lead where it is (i.e. plugged into the TV)


2. Remove the red and white leads from the TV and plug each of them into an adapter (the adapters came with my chair, not sure if they come with every chair, on the accessories list they are called B3 - RCA female - to - female plug adapter (2 pcs)).


3. Plug the audio lead that comes with the chair (on the accessories list as B1 - RCA stereo to 3.5 mm stereo plug cable (1pc))into the chair, then plug the white and red leads of that lead into the other ends of the adapters.





The way I figured it out is: The sound comes from the game console not the TV so you have to plug the game console audio leads into the chair. This is impossible as the leads are too short so you need to extend them. You do this with the adapters and the chair lead.





Does that make it easier, if not I'll try to explain it again. My husband's chair is now working fine with his PS2, PSP and MP3 player.





EDIT: Glad to be of help. I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the internet either (I spent most of Christmas Day morning looking!). I hope your Xbox 360 is all connected up and working fine now. I am going to write to Xrocker to suggest they make their diagrams a bit more helpful. Merry Christmas.
Reply:I have asked 2 similair questions,i can get my PSP to work on the chair but not my xbox 360,I do hope someone gives clear instructions because i cant suss it out!!Do the wires with the red and white adaptaors go into the tv or the chair!!


I am confused sorry !


EDIT:Many many thanks to the answer above me...you have helped me out heaps,i have scoured the internet for help on this and i found it here...thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive